What would you say to your 1998 self?



As you know, I'm living in 1998. Which means you can email, text or phone yourself and I'll make sure you get the message.

Want to talk to yourself in 1998?

Text it to the dedicated Nokia 5110:
07919 201610.
Leave yourself a message on the 1998 ansafone:
020 7193 3820.
Email yourself at:

All messages will be published here.

This is probably what I'd say:

"Refuse to play Cardinal Puff because you'll end up being sick in your hair after an hour then sleep through the doorbell. On the morning you get back from the airport, convince her to go to work. Start planning a trip to Vegas for Millennium Eve because she'll be there and Reading will really, really suck. And whatever you do, don't get in the Yugo."

I've started to get the feeling that I'm messing with the space/time continuum. It's like that scene in 12 Monkeys, except in reverse!
THE END.
 
 
Copyright © The 1998 Project
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com