A call for help


Aaaaahhh the 90s. Oasis. Blur. Pulp. Cast. Ocean Colour Scene. Supergrass. Shed Seven. Suede.

With news of more reunion tours, it seems that our indie kids are destined to Live Forever.

A bit like my Orange contract, come to think of it.

So I’d like to ask you a favour. My tweets, faxes, emails, calls and letters are not getting through. I need your help.

Please either tweet @orangehelpers or email executive.office@orange.co.uk with the phrase:

“Please let @prgeek get Back to the Future!”

(Make sure you include '@orangehelpers' in your tweet, or cc 1998@jonsilk.com on the email.)

The 1998th person to do it gets two VIP tickets to Suede in a private box at the O2 on Tuesday, December 7th, courtesy of O2.

Yes, really.

If we don't get 1998 people I'll pick someone at random from all entrants that send their message before tomorrow at midnight... Good luck!
THE END.
 
 
Copyright © The 1998 Project
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com