Email to 1998 from the Orange Executive Office

Dear Mr Silk,

Thank you for your email and I acknowledge your comments regarding my proposal to improve the service we are providing to you. Whilst I can appreciate that you no longer wish to remain an Orange customer and want to transfer to O2/Vodafone, your contractual obligations with Orange do not end until 04 April 2012 and I consider that Orange has taken every opportunity to assist by:

- Reducing your Service Plan to the lowest possible charge
- Offered UMA to improve the signal inside your home/office
- Offered to provide a top of the range handset and connection to a T-Mobile SIM

The latter two have been rejected.

I would still welcome the opportunity to provide the above service and to restore your faith in Everything Everywhere.

THE END.
 
 
Copyright © The 1998 Project
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com